IoFusionTV Start Up:
In 2008 in Spain I applied for a grant to create a 3d IPTV platform designed with 3d (360) interactive walkthroughs into capital cities, national heritage sites and key corporate partner environments eg Samsung, offering services to a global audience.
The platform received funding from the Ministry of Tourism and Culture in Spain and subsequent collaborative engagement from National Heritage Sites of Spain.
- STAGE ONE integrated video platform for Unity 3D games engine – 3d virtual worlds project based on a cultural bridge/network between Spain and Australia November 2008 using Vividas Technologies for streaming
- Developed business plan, production plan, estimates for phased launch and received €40,000 (10% of total funding required)
- Received support from
- National Heritage sites
- Segittur Spain
- Instituto Cervantes
- Presented to all major TVE networks and major advertising media groups Globomedia
- Managed and produced all video content Filming in HDV editing, montage, interviews.
- Project has been put on hold
- Over 50 of the 200 videos filmed originally for Stage One can be viewed https://vimeo.com/iofusion/albums WIP
Innovation and new product launch: Note this was the first VoD DRM platform launched in Spain
- First DRM IPTV network in Spain
- Video codec allowed for ad streams to be delivered via third parties
- Video delivered across multiple devices (mobile, tablet, desktop) and identified broadband connection delivering subsequent stream
- Video codec allowed for Broadcast delivery – introduction of Unity based 3d environment for end user engagement across eight primary content categories and their related sub categories
- Introduction of Masterclasses to engage subscriber based audience