Senior Producer – UI (contract role)
Task: Lendlease Communities platform required an update to the UX and UI based on a review of the platform and external stakeholder and Community Managers recommendations.
Community marketing managers across Australia had been modifying the original templates based on their growing requirements. My task was to create templates that would encompass all requests and provide cohesive and improved access to campaigns and the promotion of new communities where land and house offers were being pitched to the market.
I was hired to provide an initial analysis and did a site audit and review of the analytics the platform was drawing in order to present back to the business my UX/UI recommendations for required updates.
Key requirement from the business was that no technical updates should be implemented and that I was to work with the current templates and components that had been built across Lendlease’s Sitecore platform to update the platform post approval of my report to the business.
Post approvals from head of marketing teams I wrote the content and functional specifications document shared with the technical and content teams, and created a simplified version for the community marketing managers to share with their agencies. This was to allow for all assets and layouts across all of the communities across Australia to carry the similar look and feel.
Key Action Points:
- Site audit
- UI/UX – wireframes and design mockups
- key landing pages, updates to functionality across current site components
- SEO optimisation across Communities (properties) platform.
- Post UX review and UI / design approval http://communities.lendlease.com/
- Updated visual assets and edited videos which were displayed across different key landing pages of the site
- CMS updates: Manually updated the Lendlease Communities platform
- Wrote the content and functional specifications manual for Lendlease Communities technical team to follow
- Wrote a simplified version of the manual for content and marketing teams in order to either manually update on their end or create Jira tickets that were clear for the development team to follow
- Wrote the content and functional specifications manual for the Lendlease Retirement Living platform content/functional specifications.
- Additional content production across Communities and Belong on line magazine
Client Feedback: Maria Politis – Digital Marketing Specialist – Lendlease communities
Maria Goretti did great work for Lendlease Property Marketing when she was hired on a project based contract to refresh key elements of the Communities website in 2017. Her ability to proactively offer solutions to business problems was put to good use and her strong UX skills and thorough knowledge of the Sitecore CMS were also key. Clearly comfortable working with a range of stakeholders from Marketing Managers to Content Producers and Sitecore Developers.
Maria was proactive in her approach and truly committed to improving the digital experience of our customers. One of her key deliverables was a detailed Functional Specification document that is still used by Producer and Business teams today. Maria’s creative approach to delivery and problem solving make her a welcome addition to any team.