Agency: Ogilvy International
Task: I was brought on board to manage their key client Goodman Global in the delivery of the Sitecore 9,2 platform. Project has been scoped and estimated but had been delayed due to internal personnel changes.
I created a relationship of trust with the client in order to manage the ongoing production ensuring there were weekly updates and towards the end of the project face to face workshops and meetings with external partners and the development team.
Key Action Points:
- Contract role: Working across a number of key platform deliveries – SoW, estimates, resourcing, stand ups, sprint planning and delivery for
- week budget reconciliation
- Daily scrums and sprint planning
- Managing off site development team
- Review of original SoW versus task based estimation
- Additional out of scope estimations required for client approval pre development start
- Client workshops to define additional functional requirements
- API integration with third party international property finder
Agency Feedback: Gareth Morgan Ogilvy Digital Project Director
Goretti was a pleasure to work with during our time together at Ogilvy. She puts her heart into her work, and the relationships of those around her. Her creative flair, enthusiasm and integrity were a valuable asset to the team.