Client side/Agency led
Brand Marque – Senior Project Manager
Task: I was hired by Brand Marque to manage the deliverable of their client’s Sitecore platform which had been delayed in delivery.
Key to ensuring the product was launched, was engaging with the agency responsible for the design and delivery and the client, to finalise all navigation, content updates and final technical requirements across six of their premium products, each with their own branded platform.
Key Action Points:
- Negotiating final delivery versus contractual agreement
- Workshops with client and development group to confirm functional requirements based on original estimations
- Update of CMS interface and data pull (Database integration)
- Manual updates of all content (images and related product description)
- Training Jeldwen team to support ongoing content updates across their six key product platforms
- Sourcing lead Sitecore developer for Jeldwen for ongoing technical updates
Client Feedback: Peter Morris (Owner, Brand Marque Pty Ltd)
On a web project 18 months in the development stage, Maria (Goretti) gave the project fresh eyes from an agency/client perspective. Her experience and knowledge helped to demystify many areas of navigation and functionality that had previously hindered project progress.
Decisive and inclusive to all parties, Maria was able to navigate the project to completion within the tight time frame. Not only a delight to have partnered us and our client on this journey, Maria’s experience and knowledge has been generously shared with our team to further enhance our skill base.